Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Flowers Blooming

From Tablo-Epik High to his daughter.

"Do you still remember?
The good memories have become dust and piled up.
I'm afraid they'll be blown away by the slightest breeze.
I'm afraid. I'm a lost one.

Everything I love makes me cry.
All that I live for makes me die.

My child, when you follow, take a good look at the path I took.
Because one day, I won't be next to you so I leave my footsteps-avoid them.
Go follow those who have taken the easier path, for that is the right path.

My path curved like a question mark, just birth countless problems.
I hope the dream you are dreaming, looking at me, doesn't turn out to be a nightmare.
After reaching the end, what I was looking for- eternity, the cure.
No, there's not a thing that resembles an answer.
Perhaps the starting pistol was pointed towards my back.
Listen, even if the entire world welcomes you they'll soon abandon you so let's go before it's too late.
Though it might look splendid
Don't be fooled by diamonds and gold.
Don't become drunk from the applause
Sometimes they'll tie your feet with compliments.
Even if they lay a red carpet for you,
Don't forget-it's dyed red from your blood and sweat.

After reaching the end, I've learnt fame and money don't mean a thing.
I've lost one, too many things, I'll support whatever you become, I'll support you,
Just don't become me.

They took everything from me
They stole the ground beneath my feet
They left me high and dry
To sell a fucking lie
Left me to die, it's all right.
I've never bought the lies.

I've lost. No. You've lost the one.

I hope your dream is the one that you can reach.
I hope your dream only shows what you can grasp.
Because success takes away as much as it gives.
I hope your dream doesn't give you anything too valuable.
I hope your dream doesn't gather too much attention.
Keep it like a secret, and always hold your breath.
Because the world takes away as much as it gives.

I hope your dream isn't too good to be true."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7VqQN_FW_A

No comments:

Post a Comment